Furniture Companies in Macomb County, Michigan
Despite where you may call home across this great country of ours, discovering a local furniture store refers simplicity itself.
Consulting a state-of-the-art cell phone or turning to the time-honored Macomb County telephone directory, the chances seem in your favor that there’s an ample collection of huge box- and family-owned furniture shops, stores and showrooms within a reasonably comfy driving distance.
The same rules apply specifically to the folks calling southeast Michigan home. Narrowing the map even more, there’s a sufficient selection of furniture companies in Macomb County, Michigan where customers can get a close-up view of a few of the most recent furnishing alternatives.
Here are a few of the destinations to consider that will most likely include a variety of Michigan-made furniture:
1. Jasen’s Fine Furniture (27603 Gratiot, Roseville MI 48066) — Walter and Jenny Jasen unveiled Jasen’s Furniture and Appliance Company in 1951, offering house appliances. As specified on the business’s website, the product portfolio broadened in the 1960s, including living-room sets to the washers, dryers, tvs and other major home appliances. Ultimately, the family-owned business opted to provide furnishings specifically that today consist of a vast array of hand-made Amish furniture. Jasen’s Fine Furniture focuses on home design, custom-made leather and upholstery, and customized solid-wood furniture of all kinds on display throughout the two-story showroom. Equally vital, the warehouses are dehumidified to make sure the products are safeguarded from seasonal changes.
2. Art Van Furniture (33801 S. Gratiot Avenue, Clinton Township, MI 48035) — Founded by Van Elslander in 1959, Art Van Furniture is associated with the excellent American success story. Elslander started his company as a sole employee at the company’s very first store on Gratiot Avenue and 10 Mile Road, according to the company’s website. Following 55 years of work as a family-run business, there are now 47 Art Van Furniture Stores and 54 PureSleep Mattress Stores spanning Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. The business prides itself on changing house fashion.
3. Gorman’s Furniture (14285 Hall Road, Shelby Township MI 48315) — According to the company’s web site, Gorman’s Furniture traces its roots to 1940, when the business started as a damaged railroad freight business under owner Ben Gorman. Soon the product portfolio expanded to consist of repaired furnishings. The natural next step was evolving into a furnishings merchant, which ultimately led to the Gorman offering the shop to Bernie Moray and his present partners. Quickly after that the company began expansion which now features shops in Southfield, Troy, Novi, Grand Rapids and Shelby Township.
4. Hampton House Furniture (58539 Van Dyke Road, Washington, MI 48094) — As mentioned on the business’s web website, the family-owned Hampton House Furniture has been serving the Detroit location for more than 40 years. The shop offers a distinct collection of quality home furnishings covering a 22,000 square-foot display room, with designers on staff prepared making ideas for house improvements.
5. Amish Direct Furniture (42200 Mound Road, Sterling Heights MI 48314) — Opening in August 1999, Amish Direct Furniture has actually brought genuine American-made Amish furniture, according to the business’s website. The furnishings store is filled with furniture choices ranging from bed room suites to dining sets to bookcases and desks covering the 5,000 square-foot showroom. The shop prides itself on making sure consumers completely understand the furnishings they are purchasing.